[rules-users] DSL - Calling Java Method , Eval functions

kingston raja_kingston at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 1 08:49:27 EST 2007

Thakyou very much Michael.

I tried this and other sample rules in DSL.

]I get the errors like unable to expand, mismatched tokens etc. though
everything looks fine to me.

Please tell as how drools internally compiles a rule. The documentation
provides little info on this..
Can you give us some idea on how DrlParser, XmlParse  are used for
compiling/parsing  rules  in DSL Format?

I get some exceptions in RuleBaseImpl  and WorkingMemoryImpl ... where can i
look for info on this?

Thanks again for your quick reply.