[rules-users] xml header

L'Estrange Robert Robert.L'Estrange at nrw.qld.gov.au
Mon Mar 5 02:15:34 EST 2007

I've downloaded some JBossRules examples. The sample files for java
based rules start with:

<rule-set name="State Example"

xmlns="http://drools.org/rules"

xmlns:java="http://drools.org/semantics/java"

xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

xs:schemaLocation="http://drools.org/rules rules.xsd

http://drools.org/semantics/java java.xsd">

Are these url's still current? When I attempt accessing the url's
directly I get redirected to:

http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossrules/docs

I have versrion 3.10 of JBossRules.

Thanks,

Rob

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.
computer system network.