[rules-users] RE: Rules with Lookup Tables...

jdepaul jjdepaul at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 6 14:49:05 EST 2007

I need to clarify myself:

I intend to try out the "from" Conditional Expression.  I understand that it
is only available in Drools versions higher than 3.0.5 (which is what I have
today).  Can you please tell me the best location (preferably Maven2
repository) where I can get the proper version of Drools engine that will
support the "from" keyword that I'm after?

THanks,
James