[rules-users] Help - speaker needed

Steven Williams stevearoonie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:44:00 EST 2007

Hi all,

I need to organise a speaker for a seminar in Melbourne (Australia) around
Business Rules. We are specifically interested in hearing about projects
that have implemented using rules engines (as opposed to hearing about rules
engine internals or theory).

So if you have used rules engines (it doesn't have to be Drools/JBoss Rules)
on a project and will be in Melbourne in the next few months and would be
interested in speaking, please let me know as soon as possible.

thanks a lot
Steve

--
Steven Williams

Supervising Consultant

Object Consulting
Office: 8615 4500 Mob: 0439 898 668 Fax: 8615 4501
stevenw at objectconsulting.com.au
www.objectconsulting.com.au

consulting | development | training | support
our experience makes the difference