[rules-users] Rule does not fire after modify

seeker janko.dimitroff at dai-labor.de
Thu Mar 8 11:49:13 EST 2007

I have a rule working.
I that rule I have a fact which I want to change (meaning: a property on my
factobject) - i tried modify, this didnt work, so I now retract and assert
it anew.

I checked that with eclipse-debugger-workingmemoryview. It is really removed
and then changed and inserted again into the workingmemory.

The rule does not get fired after that, even when I set the same properties
on my factobject.
Is there something that has to be done besides modify/ retract and assert?