[rules-users] list iteration

vijay nooka vijay_3562003 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 9 07:53:14 EST 2007

can any one help in iterating an arraylist holding finite no of objects, each
individual objects holds the details of the  object..

for example Boxlist holding different box objects and individual box object
holds the detals of box color,box length and etc..please give me the DSL
syntax for iterating  this box list...and syntax should support the
condition such that we should  assert the boxlist object (i.e mylist object
as per the below conditons) in to working memory..

here BoxList is the class extends ArrayList

BoxList mylist=new BoxList();

mylist.add(new boxclass("red","10","20","5");
mylist.add(new boxclass("red","40","20","10");
mylist.add(new boxclass("red","50","40","20");
.
.
.
etc are added in to mylist

plz explan the syntax clearly as i had seen some syntax which is confusing
me....

thanks
vijay