[rules-users] Rete diagram legend - what do all the colors me an?...

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Mar 12 14:53:12 EDT 2007

not really, all I can say is try and work with flat models and '=='
operators for performance - we currently don't optimise != or number
ranges. Avoid eval, predicate and return value unless you really need
them. Keep your consequences short and avoid flow logic in them, i.e.
'if'/'switch ' statements.

Mark