[rules-users] Shadow fact problem?

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Thu Mar 15 05:54:45 EDT 2007

Sorry to push Edson,

The performance degradation from having the "parental check" in the RHS
versus the LHS is (expectedly) terrific. We have thousands of
"attributes" relating to different parent objects and having the rule
activate for every combination is causing performance problems. Moving
the RHS into a LHS "eval" would be no better either.

On a different matter, I have successfully installed the source with
Maven (thanks Mark) and can debug trunk in Eclipse at home!

With kind regards,

Mike