[rules-users] Rule Organization suggestions

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 02:15:14 EDT 2007

hmmm.. interesting problem.

Well - how are the IDs mapped in now? as part of the rule name? you can
definately access the rule name in the consequence of a rule. Yes in the
BRMS each rule has a unique ID (UUID in fact - but that may not be that
helpful for you). It sounds like you want more of a control fact - but I
can't quite put my finger on it.

DRL is fine going forward. There will be GUIs that guide editing in certain
ways, but existing DRL can be added in.