[rules-users] plz help me regarding .drl to xml conversion

Niloy Debnath niloy_rcc at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 21 16:56:23 EDT 2007

hi,

I'm reading the .drl file as shown in the following code to generate the XML file:

final Reader source = new InputStreamReader(honestpoliticiandrl2xml.class.getResourceAsStream( "HonestPolitician.drl" ) );
     final DrlParser drlp= new DrlParser();
     final PackageDescr astx = drlp.parse(source);

Instead:

I've to construct the rules objects and generate xml file from them.plz tell me how do i do that,means how do i construct the rules object?

thanking u,

Niloy Debnath