[rules-users] About AgendaFilter

nicolae oana oananicolae1981 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 04:05:10 EDT 2007

Dear all,

It is possible to fire different set of rules, for the same working  memory, by specifying some agenda filters? I have tried to do this, but only the rules from the first filter fire, the others not. Maybe I do something wrong?

For example:

workingMemory.fireAllRules(filter1);
//do something
workingMemory.fireAllRules(filter2);

where, the agenda filters are implemented like this:

AgendaFilter filter1 = new AgendaFilter()
         {
             public boolean accept(Activation activation)
             {
                 if (activation.getRule().getName().startsWith("aaa"))
                 { System.out.println(activation.getRule().getName());
                   return true;
                 }
                 return false;
             }