[rules-users] Help needed in using working memory logger !

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Mon May 7 09:41:10 EDT 2007

You just need to create a class that implements this interface and that determines which events should be logged (see the javadoc of the filter and the working memory logger).  See ActivationLogEventFilter and WorkingMemoryLogEventFilter for an example.  You can add your filter to the logger using the addFilter(ILogEventFilter) method.

Kris