[rules-users] RE: 4.0.0-M2: RuleFlow "CannotResolveClassException" error

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Wed May 9 09:25:24 EDT 2007

OK, I don't get the error if I use a RFM file instead of a RF file -
assuming this to be correct I've changed the wiki entry.

I've also updated the wiki to show how to execute a RuleFlow - not
difficult now I know how, but since I spent a while figuring it out
thought it worth a mention.

FYI, I have also successfully added the plugin to IBM RAD7 and conducted
a few preliminary checks (nice - I can emphasis the "I" in IDE for my
current project at work).