[rules-users] RE: 4.0.0-M2: RuleFlow "CannotResolveClassException" error

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed May 9 09:49:56 EDT 2007

Anstis, Good work :) My next plan is to make a version of conways game
of life that uses ruleflow instead of the agenda groups. check the new
conways out, maybe you can do the implementation.

I think the RFM file is just a data file for the GUI display, not needed
for runtime. Kris can you confirm?

Mark