[rules-users] Batch-centric best practices?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sat May 12 14:09:10 EDT 2007

it looks like you are trying to solve "search space" problems, there is
a jboss rules extension for this, that is in the process of being
integrated into the main product  - http://sourceforge.net/projects/taseree

You also might find this useful -
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=RulesFindMax

Mark