[rules-users] How to handle priority in a rule

Maxime mcatelin at perinfo.com
Mon May 14 03:26:01 EDT 2007

I didn't get a chance to reply to your messages before.

Yes, Mark.  What I was trying to do is dynamic prioritisation based upon
the value of a field because the objects are stored and retrieved from a
database.
I'm glad to see that it interested you and that it may be implemented
later.  However Edson showed me a good way around this problem and I
thank him very for that because this is exactly what I was looking for
and it seems to be working very good.

All the best,

Max