[rules-users] Using the Rule Flow Builder GUI

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon May 14 16:21:48 EDT 2007

1) Yes kris is still working on the decision stuff for ruleflow.

2) A rule currently can only belong to one ruleflow-group, but a
ruleflow-group can belong to multiple ruleflows as long as you don't
start those two ruleflows at the same time. I don't think that will
change for 4.0, but we can look into this after our 4.0 release. You'll
get re-use of groups, just not rules themselves.

3) Not sure on this, it should allow it, it may be waiting for kris to
finish of the decision stuff before allowing looks - kris, can you
comment more?

As always patches welcome, hopefully ruleflow is a simpler area where
more people can get involved :)

Mark