[rules-users] From v 3.0.6 to 4.0.0

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue May 15 09:23:01 EDT 2007

I can't remember them, but at the time we where shown some use cases
that worked that way. Also we have the problem that our engine works
differently to other engines, so we decided align with the industry norm
and allow people to choose what they want. Oh and identity removal has a
slight performance impact, as it means it always has to performane an
identity check on each join attempt, even if the scenario will never
likely occur for the current rule definition.

Mark