[rules-users] About drools

kranthikumar dalai nvkranthikumardalai at gmail.com
Sun May 20 02:01:22 EDT 2007

Hi ,

              I am new to drools. We are using drools with java in our
project. We are doing leave application system. we created some rules and
they are working undre java. But actually problem is we are facing is, we
developed this ok, if user want to change the rule then where he enter the
new rule and how it works. we have to give user the drl file or any other.
But the user dont know the drl file and he want to change only rules but he
dont know the drl file how can he enter new rules.

Regards:
 Kranthi dalai