[rules-users] Which rules are "passed" by object

Aeternitas gotischerose at yahoo.de
Mon May 21 03:26:27 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have collection of objects. I fire all rules for then and after this I
want to know which rules were passed (or were not passed). I can't throw an
Exception in rule's body, because in this case I will know only the first
passed rule, and only for first object which passed it.
Another solution I found - to add one more field, which will show what I
need... But maybe there is better solution. Does Drools provide such kind of
information?

Thanks,
Max