[rules-users] Re: [drools-user] More Fun with JBoss Rules IDE and JBoss Rules in general

Scott Reed sreed at spamcop.net
Thu May 24 15:49:33 EDT 2007

Unless I never looked at the name except in the source code, I don't see the much point in having
two names that can be distinguished (due to hashcode inclusion) but have been semantically
disconnected from the source code rules. If an error occurs in one of those rules, how will you know
which one the message refers to? How will you make sense out of the log? It makes more sense to me
to replace non-alphanumeric characters with alphanumerics as Ron's team member proposed.

Ronald R. DiFrango's message received 5/24/2007 1:46 PM: