[rules-users] Removing Child Class Objects in dsl file level

Rajesh.Sachin10 rajesh_sachin10 at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 22 12:23:48 EDT 2007

My Code has the following Hierarchy. I am facing some problem, while I try to
remove the Child level class object in .dsl file level.

Class1:
public class Class1{
private Class2 class2;
//getter & setters for class2
}

Class2:
public class Class2{
	Private Class3 class3;
//getter & setters for class3
}

Class3:
public class Class3{
	Object[] class4;
//getter & setters for class4
}

Class4:
public class Class4{
	private String  variable;
//getter & setters for variable
}

I will get only the object of Class1 in dsl level. When I try to remove the
variable in Class4, I am facing some problem. I need to iterate the variable
in Class4 and check weather all the values in the list of variable are same.

workingMemory.assertObject(class1);   // in test class

I was not suppose to assert the object of Class2 or Class3 or Class4.

[when]Some English Text = Class1(cl2 : class2)                 //in .dsl
file
[then]Log "{message}"=System.out.println("{message}");   //in .dsl file

I tried the above code. But I can remove only the Class2 from Class1. I
can’t remove the Class3 from Class2 & Class4 from Class3 for futher
iteration.

Can some one help me on this issue?

Thanks.