[rules-users] Re: JBRMS Query, very imp for me

jagaran das jagaran_das at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 29 23:54:17 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,
You are right I would try to use Hibernate to store data in MySql.
But I have a different  problem.
For creating rule package through JBRMS I have done following stuffs:

The project is really great.
but i am unable to download the binary package.
The steps followed by me is as below:
1. created a category.
2. created a package associated with that category.
3.Loaded a fact model which is a bean  class and linked it with the package.
4. created some business rules.
5.imported the bean class in the configure package option and saved the changes.
6. created a new snapshot.
7. Build the package and it shown a  success message too.
8. Now tried to download the package but it is giving package not found.
Please let me know the solution.
The message below is shown after i have created all the necessary stuffs.

Building a package will collect all the assets, validate and compile into a deployable package.

and the message that
Package built successfully.
But cant down load the package as it is giving the following menage.

Status reportmessage /drools-jbrms/org.drools.brms.JBRMS/package/com.sample/LATEST
description The requested resource (/drools-jbrms/org.drools.brms.JBRMS/package/com.sample/LATEST) is not available.
Please let me know of the solutions.

Mark Proctor <mproctor at codehaus.org> wrote:        you lost me, sounds like you don't want to use jackrabbit persistence, but have your own way to store normalised rules in your own database schema - we don't have anything for that at the moment, you'd have to create this yourself.

 Mark
 jagaran das wrote: Hey Mark,

 Nice to receive your post.
 If we want to store data directly in the database we need some specific rule table and ruleset table and other tables and a persistence service like Hibernate.
 But we need to pick the values from the gui and arrange it accordingly.

 Regards
 JAGARAN

 Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.