[rules-users] Views???

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Nov 13 06:40:20 EST 2007

You should make sure you are using the right version of eclipse. For the
latest 4.0.3 release, there are two versions of the eclipse plugin, one for
eclipse 3.3.x and one for eclipse 3.2.x. Older versions of the eclipse
plugin require eclipse 3.2.x.

Looking at the message, you seem to be using eclipse 3.3.x but an older
version of the plugin.  Try downloading and installing the Eclipse 3.3
version of the plugin at http://labs.jboss.com/drools/downloads.html

Kris