[rules-users] Defining the Object Model in Drools IDE 4.0.3...HOWTO????

mmquelo massi mmquelo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:41:09 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

I am starting to define my little Drools Project.

I am using DROOLS IDE 4.0.3 for Eclipse 3.2 .

I already have some underlying Java classes and want to build my rules
over those classes.

In other words I need to define the Object Model to execute the rules
against it.

I added all the Object Model classes in the same Rule workspace, but
once I started
te "Guided Rule Editor" to define the rules, I did not see any "fact"
coming out from the
"Fact" list.

So what should I do in order to get a "Nice and Cool" (  :D  ) list
with all the classes
I put within the Eclipse Workspace.

Thank You everybody.

I hope u can help me to work it out.