[rules-users] 'or' with predicate/return val/inline eval with property issue?

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Wed Nov 21 13:36:17 EST 2007

   Michal,

   Where are you from? We should pay you a beer for this bug report... :)

   Looked like a simple thing, but it was the most annoying bug I had to
deal with in a long time. :(

   Thanks for reporting. It is fixed and will be released in 4.0.4 and 4.1.0.

   If you want, while 4.0.4 is not released, you can build it yourself from
here: http://anonsvn.labs.jboss.com/labs/jbossrules/branches/4.0.x/

    []s
    Edson