[rules-users] RuntimeDroolsException: Unable to load dialect

Chong Minsk Goh cmgoh1979 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 03:35:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to run Drools on Netbeans. I have added the jars from Drools
4.0.2.

However, I encountered an error

org.doxa.rules.RulesManager - org.drools.RuntimeDroolsException: Unable to
load dialect '
org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.mvel.MVELDialectConfiguration:mvel'

I did not use any MVEL dialects in my rules definition. Here is my rule:
*

rule* "Out of Range"

*when
*

m : Message( message == "checkRange" , status == 1 )

Range(myMin : myMin, myMax : myMax, myValue : myValue)

Range(myValue < myMin || myValue > myMax)

*then*

m.setMessage("");

m.setStatus(0);

*end
*

Has anyone attempted using Netbeans with Drools and faced this problem?

Best regards
Eric