[rules-users] activationCancelled() not being executed?

Fermion henss at physik.uni-wuppertal.de
Wed Oct 17 08:23:18 EDT 2007

Oh, yes! Of course, stupid enough! That's the problem if one does not
actually test something that is meant to be self contained on another
machine...

I'll first test it on the machine of a colleague of mine and then I'll post
ALL the necessary files. Promised.

Until then: of course it was not possible for you to see this (as the file
was missing) but actually I'm (at least trying) to use automatically
updating objects. Instead of calling an update() method, I referred to the
manual and used a firePropertyChange().
But as you will see once I managed to get you all the files (shame on me),
this is not the problem, as data IS updated...

I'll post again, once it really is "self contained".

Thanks for the fast help,... again!

Fermion