[rules-users] Error running BRSM insurance example

kissro at lidp.com kissro at lidp.com
Wed Sep 5 13:10:40 EDT 2007

Hello,

I downloaded the 4.0.1 Drools examples and I'm having trouble getting
the BRMS example to run.  I imported the rules repository using the
'repository_export.xml' file from the directory
drools-examples/drools-examples-brms/src/main/resources and I can see
the package and rules correctly loaded in BRMS, but when I try to build
a binary package I get the following errors:

16:37:25,203 INFO  [STDOUT] ERROR 05-09 16:37:25,203
 Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to handle content type: dslr
   at org.drools.brms.server.contenthandler.ContentHandler.getHandle
r(ContentHandler.java:74)
   at org.drools.brms.server.builder.ContentPackageAssembler.buildAs
set(ContentPackageAssembler.java:111)at
org.drools.brms.server.builder.ContentPackageAssembler.buildPa
ckage(ContentPackageAssembler.java:102)
   at org.drools.brms.server.builder.ContentPackageAssembler.<init>(
ContentPackageAssembler.java:69)
   at org.drools.brms.server.builder.ContentPackageAssembler.<init>(
ContentPackageAssembler.java:80)
   etc., etc.

What am I doing wrong?  The web page instructions for installing this
example said this step should complete and build without any errors.

Thanks,
Rod