[rules-users] Build Error from SVN Trunk

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Sep 7 13:08:39 EDT 2007

we have a build server and it passes here, I see this in the stack trace:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/Users/swaldren/NetBeansProjects/JBoss%20Rules/drools-jsr94/target/test-classes/org/jcp/jsr94/tck/tck.conf
(No such file or directory)

I can only think of two things, that it's not liking spaces in the name
JBoss Rules - just call it Drools anyway, thats what we all do. Or it's
not copying across the file. Either way please investigate for us and
let us know what makes your environment different, so we can try and
make the test suite more robust across different platforms.

Mark