[rules-users] Router Layout : what's that ??

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Mon Sep 10 08:46:26 EDT 2007

This is a way to tweak how connections are shown in your ruleflow:
 - manual always draws your connections as lines going straight from their
start to end point (with the possibility to use intermediate break points)
 - shortest path is similar, but it tries to go around any obstacles is
might encounter between the start and end point (to avoid lines crossing
nodes)
 - manhatten draws connections by only using horizontal and vertical lines

Just draw your ruleflow and see what you like best.
Maybe I should rename it to connection layout though ;)

Kris