[rules-users] org.drools.base.accumulators.CountAccumulateFunction error with Drools BRMS 4.0.1

pentarious cristiano.giuffrida at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:13:47 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm using Drools BRMS 4.0.1 and when I try to build a package including some
rules using an accumulate construct, I get the following error:
"org.drools.base.accumulators.CountAccumulateFunction" (This message is
shown in an alert).
This is a simple rule (Technical DRL rule) to reproduce the error (just put
this in an empty package and try to build the whole package):
rule "test"
	salience 0
	dialect "java"
	when
        Number() from accumulate ( i : Object(), count( i ) )
	then
	System.out.println(1);
end
The rule is correctly validated but building the whole package leads to the
above error. Is it a bug?

Regards,

CG