[rules-users] Adding constraints to facts in DSL

stephane.remillieux at agysoft.fr stephane.remillieux at agysoft.fr
Tue Sep 11 04:15:45 EDT 2007

  Hello,

  I'm using JBossDrools in my company and I have some problems with
DSL.

  Actually, I would like to write something like this :  There is a Cheese with
        ( - age is less than 42   or  -  age is more than 60 )
        - type is 'stilton'  Unfortunately, It's the drools parser
which manage "-" char.  Also this previous synthax don't work in the
LHS.

  Anyone could help me to do an equivalent condition in my DSL ? If
possible with  "-" sugar char.

  Stephane.PS : Sorry, for my very bad english.