[rules-users] Assistance with DSL syntax

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Thu Sep 13 07:39:24 EDT 2007

    No, you need to identify which object are you trying to retract, since
you may have multiple facts constrained in the LHS.

    Regarding your problem, make sure your rules file has the extension
".dslr" so that eclipse selects the correct editor when opening the file.
Then click in the DRL preview in the editor bottom tab. Can you please show
me the result of the DRL preview?

    Thanks
     Edson

2007/9/12, Christopher.Mathrusse at sybase.com <