[rules-users] rule flow

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Fri Sep 14 20:16:23 EDT 2007

> use the rule attribute "lock-on-active" to stop this behaviour, it stops a rule re-activating while the ruleflowgroup is active
Well, this won't work for the same reason no-loop isn't working: if you use lock-on-active, it will make sure that the rule is not reactivated, so the execution of the node will end after one increment.  But the lock-on-active makes sure that no activation is ever created, so, in the context of looping in ruleflow, even if the RuleSet node is activated again afterwards, it will never increment the integer again (as you prevented reactivation of the rule using lock-on-active), resulting in an endless loop in this case.  Currently, as far as I know, the only thing that works is manually deactivating the ruleflow-group.

Kris