[rules-users] Eclipse RuleFlow editor

kissro at lidp.com kissro at lidp.com
Mon Sep 17 15:38:05 EDT 2007

I'm trying to create a ruleflow in eclipse but cannot create more than
one connection.  I have a Start node, 2 Ruleflowgroup nodes, and an End
node.  Using the connection tool I can connect the Start node to the
only one of the rule nodes but can't make any connections after that.  I
get the connection plug symbol and a circle with a slash through it.  I
can't connect rule node to rule node or rule node to end node.  I've
tried using only a start, rule, and end node but it still only allow me
to connect the start node to the rule node but nothing after that.
What's the trick to this?  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help
Rod