[rules-users] Creating a RuleFlow in eclipse

kissro at lidp.com kissro at lidp.com
Thu Sep 20 13:13:45 EDT 2007

Could someone tell me how to use the RuleFlow editor in Eclipse?

I've created a .rf file and I have a Start node.  Next I add a Split node
followed by 2 RuleFlow nodes.  I select the 'connection' tool, click the
Split node and draw a line to my 1st RuleFlow node.  I go back to the
Split node and try to draw a connection line to my 2nd RuleFlow node but
it won't let me.  When I click the Split node it gives me a circle with a
line thru it (which I'm interpreting as meaning "not allowed").  I can't
make a connection between my Start node and my Split node either.
What am I doing wrong?  Why can't I draw more than 1 connection line?
Also, the connection line that I can draw does not have the arrow,
indicating direction, at the end of the line like all the examples I've
seen do.  Is that a problem?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rod