[rules-users] Drools-Example.zip - Newbie

ekke ekkehard at gentz-software.de
Thu Sep 20 17:15:47 EDT 2007

hi malika,

I downloaded drools 4.0.1 examples from:
http://download.jboss.org/drools/release/4.0.1.14754GA/drools-4.0.1-examples.zip

then unzip
and inside eclipse
Import ... General ... Existing projects into workspace
select root directory
navigate to the drools-examples folder
Choose - select all
copy into workspace

all works well in my environment:
Eclipse 3.3 Drools 4.0.1 JDK 5 OSX 10.4.10

ekke