[rules-users] Drools-Example.zip - Newbie

ekke ekkehard at gentz-software.de
Fri Sep 21 01:08:06 EDT 2007

Mark,

I did a first look at Chapter 10. Examples:
this helps much to start (still working thru ...) - thx :-)

what I'm missing are descriptions of the examples using RuleFlows
like NumberGuess and ClinicalPathway

but overall: thanks for a great tool, I think my decision was right,
to use Drools as RuleEngine. excuse my many questions - I know
that you all are hard working on the next release and I hope in the
future I can give someting back

ekke