[rules-users] RE: database and Drools

ekke ekkehard at gentz-software.de
Mon Sep 24 03:36:23 EDT 2007

hi marimuthu,

if you're familiar with hibernate - you can create NamedQueries,
then put a NamedQuery into a Drools global var
then in your rule you can use the result from the query using
drools "from" and use your rule with the collection of found objects

at the moment I have no samples - but I think in 2 weeks or so,
I can post some, because I'm just starting to integrate Drools into
my application.

ekke