[rules-users] dialect: Java or MVEL

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:36:03 EDT 2007

Change and re-compile the drool engine code?
If so, I vote for an enhancement request that let's drool dump the Java files.

On a separate note, how would I be able to pre-compile sets of rules -
would this process involve calling builder.getPackage(), then
serialize the resulting Package? Or would I need to serialize a
partial rule base? Or either?

In other words, is the compilation done on
"builder.addPackageFromDrl()", or done when "builder.getPackage()" is
called, or is it done when "Rulebase.addPackage()" is called?

Thank you for your help.

 - Godmar