[rules-users] RE: eclipse drools builder doesn't recognize functions...?

ekke ekkehard at gentz-software.de
Tue Sep 25 11:16:02 EDT 2007

I had a .drl (which runs thru a RuleFlow)
and until I renamed the function I got
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StackOverflowError
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.lookup.Scope.getTypeOrPackage(Scope.java:2313)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.lookup.Scope.getType(Scope.java:2121)
	at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.lookup.Scope.getTypeOrPackage(Scope.java:2317)
ekke