[rules-users] Re: eval() not working as expected

Brian Enderle brianke at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:29:50 EDT 2007

Edson Tirelli <tirelli <at> post.com> writes:

>    Yes, but what is the preview of your DSL rule in DRL form? There is a tab
in the bottom of the code editor in the IDE...

Sorry Edson, didn't know what you were referring to earlier.  When I click on
the "DRL Viewer" tab I get an error message as follows:

DSL Rule Translation Error!
Reason:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find dsl definition.

Any idea how to correct this?  I am using a snapshot of 4.0.2 from about 2
weeks ago.

Thanks,
Brian Enderle