[rules-users] Hibernate

Peter Mikula peter.mikula at digital-artefacts.fi
Sat Sep 29 02:55:14 EDT 2007

> Drools doesn't handle Hibernate in anyway, we have no awareness of it.
> The exceptions indicates that you have lazy loading enabled for
> hibernate, but your session is disconnected when it tries to lazy load
> the object.

Hi,

  trouble is in ShadowProxyUtils ... it tries to clone the hibernate
  collection but in the process looses the hibernate session.

  I have solved it for myself with a simple patch that disables
  collection cloning for hibernate collections (if hibernate is on the
  classpath).

  Long term solution should probably be some kind of extension point
  where user can register custom delegate.

--
  pm