[rules-users] Problems archiving and restoring packages in the BRMS

Shahad Ahmed shahad.ahmed2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 18:06:33 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. That clears up point 1. I will try and develop a patch
(honest :)). However, I assume the problems in my points 2 and 3 about the
archived package asset itself not showing up in the list of archived assets
in the admin section is a bug; and also the fact that you cannot then
recreate a package with the same name as an archived package via the drl
import mechanism are both bugs?

Regards,
Shahad