[rules-users] Problems using shadow proxies and Hibernate lazy initialization

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Thu Apr 3 10:41:44 EDT 2008

   Yes, inside the consequence you can use the single parameter modify
because the engine knows how to find the fact handle.
   In reality, the modify() block:

modify( $fact ) {
}

   Is nothing more than a parsing feature that gets rewritten as:

drools.modifyRetract($fact);
drools.modifyInsert($fact);

    []s
    Edson