[rules-users] Ruleflows

Jonathan Guéhenneux jojolemariole at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:36:08 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have to compute the gravity of a debt according to a set of rules organized in a ruleflow. I will have to process about ten thousands debts every minute.
There is no dependency between the debts. All the rules are applied to one debt.

What is the best strategy?

- Insert all the debts, and start the ruleflow process
 or
- (Insert one debt, start the ruleflow process) for each debt

Another question:

If a rule "r1" in the ruleflow group "rfg1" is fired on a debt "d1", can a second rule "r2" in the same ruleflow group be fired on the same debt "d1"?