[rules-users] Ruleflows

Jonathan Guéhenneux jojolemariole at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:25:43 EDT 2008

I just constated its true. sadly (for me).
How can I do to make that only one rule per ruleflow group can be activated with one specific tuple?

I think that I can add an "attribute" in my business object, like "boolean gravityComputed" in order to activate only one time a gravity compute rule but thats not very clean. Is there any drools action to break the deactivate the current flow and activate the next one? and if yes, is it possible to call it from a rule?