[rules-users] Who's Using Drools out there?

Tomas Olsson tol at sics.se
Fri Apr 25 03:50:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

We used drools 2.1 in a EU project called TrustCoM
(http://www.eu-trustcom.com/) for implementing an SLA Evaluator. The
project ended last year. In the download area, look for SICS-SLAM
<http://213.27.211.106/trustcom/opensource.php?id=12> that stands for
SICS (my working place http://www.sics.se) SLA Management subsystem. It
is open source so you can certainly refer to it.

/Tomas