[rules-users] mvel error?

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Fri Apr 25 09:49:17 EDT 2008

   My suggestion for you and Chris to try 4.0.7 is that if you have a
problem with it, we can fix it before it is released. Once we release it,
unless something really bad is found in the community version, there will be
no 4.0.8. Next release will probably be 5.0.0.

   The status with 4.0.7 is that it is ready to be released, since no one
reported any serious problem with it. So it will happen any moment now.

   Please note that all these applies only to the community version. The Red
Hat's enterprise supported version release cycle, QA, patches, etc is
following different path now.

   []s
   Edson

2008/4/25 Christine <christine at christine.nl>:

> >    Did you guys tried 4.0.7, that is about to be released? Does the error
> > still happens there?
> >

> We didn't try 4.0.7 because we're on a very tight schedule. No time for
> experiments. I will try this weekend, in another project that I'm doing.
>
> Christine

Edson Tirelli
JBoss Drools Core Development
Office: +55 11 3529-6000